Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A new Revolution

I would like to take a moment to explain my purpose of these writings. We live in a world that is constantly changing, where day to day actions that control our future go unnoticed. If you are taking the time to read this, then you more then likely are someone that realizes the importance of understanding the world and culture around you. I wish to give an honest and upfront analysis of world events, broken down into terms that can be understood.
With my whole heart I love and support our country, and have great respect and honor for the men and women that have given their lives for the defense of our freedom. I would gladly give my life for my country. I believe in our country, in our Constitution, and in the laws and beliefs that this great nation was founded upon.
I do not struggle against any person or group of people, instead my fight is with the apathy and indifference that has seized the population of our country. We need to to wake up, look at the world and actions around us, and take action. Our forefathers have given us the freedoms we take for granted today, let us not forget the sacrifices and struggles they endured to give us these rights. Let us not stand idly by and watch.
I welcome criticism, good and bad, I welcome debate and disagreement, I will not shy away.
Thank you for your time.
This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis

1 comment:

  1. Hello sweet boy, I am up at 4:30 because the time change is messing me up. Daddy told me you were doing this and I think that it is a wonderful way for you to share what is on your heart! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete